Skip to content
- Provide a low-stress rural environment in which soldiers and veterans can decompress.
- Provide referral advice to the various programs of government-sponsored and private assistive services.
- Bring on-site professional help in the form of:
- Referrals to therapists and counselors
- Professional help in filling out applications for assistance programs
- Animal therapy (working with horses, dogs, and bees)
- Teaching new life skills for transitioning to civilian life
- Create an environment of trust where PTSD-affected veterans are put in a supportive setting surrounded by others who understand their condition.